The purpose of the Renewable Energy Awareness in Social and Residential Housing course is to provide training for candidates working in the social housing sector and private rental sector, such as landlords and maintenance staff, who need to be up to speed with the very basics of renewable energy, and an understanding of safety issues affecting their residents.
The course covers photovoltaics, heat pumps and solar thermal. It includes demonstrations of working systems, and basic fault finding.
- Duration: 1 Days
- Accreditation: None (Bespoke course from NDE)
- Cost: £195+VAT
- Entry Requirements: None
- Course Type: Classroom / Practical
- Assessment: None
The course covers the following:
- Overview of the types renewable systems used in domestic housing
- Basic training on photovoltaics, solar thermal and heat pumps
- How to explain renewable systems to residents
- Demonstration of working systems
- Basic fault finding
- Legal requirements of renewable installers
To book, dates can be found in the training booking section of this website.
If you require a course not in the booking calendar, or carried out at your own premises, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (01670) 543006.