This Level 2 Emergency First Aid at Work qualification has at least 6 hours contact time and prepares you to offer first aid to someone who is injured or becomes ill whilst in an urban work setting. The course meets the requirements of those working in most offices, shops and other low risk environments and is always tailored to individual needs. The course can also be appropriate for anyone who would like a short course covering the core first aid skills and would like a first aid qualification. Successful candidates are awarded the Level 2 Emergency First Aid at Work Qualification which is valid for 3 years.
- Duration: 1 Day
- Accreditation: Life-Saving Training
- Cost: Group Bookings – dependent on location (contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a price)
- Entry Requirements: No previous experience is required to take part in this course.
- Course Type: Classroom
- Assessment: Tutor assessed
The course will cover the following topics:
- The role of the first aider
- Special considerations for the first aider
- Vital Signs
- Incident Procedure – The Primary and Secondary Survey
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Practical use of a defibrillator / AED
- Record keeping and first aid kit advice
- We also look at how to recognise and deal with:
- Minor Injuries
Candidate Entry Requirements
No previous experience is required to take part in this course.
To book, dates can be found in the training booking section of this website.
If you require a course not in the booking calendar, or carried out at your own premises, please email email@example.com or call (01670) 357638.