The EAL Level 2 Award in Industrial Environment Awareness is designed to meet the needs of learners and employers across the manufacturing industry. This qualification supports the mandatory units of Level 2 Performing Engineering Operations, Performing Manufacturing Operations and Marine Engineering NVQs. It is also a recognised technical certificate for learners who are apprentices undertaking the Semta Level 2 Improving Operational Performance (IOP) Apprenticeship Framework to develop their knowledge in the key areas identified within the unit titles.
- Course Code: 500/6147/1
- Credits: 12
- Course Location: Customer Premises or NarecDE
- Duration: 2-3 Days
- Accreditation: EAL
- Cost per Course: £2360.00 +Vat (minimum 8 learners) **Additional learners @ £250 +Vat**
- Entry Requirements: There are no entry qualifications or age limits required by learners to undertake the qualification unless this is a legal requirement of the process or the environment. Assessment is open to any learner who has the potential to achieve the assessment criteria set out in the qualification.
- Course Type: Classroom / Practical
- Assessment: Online Multiple Choice Examination
Assessment takes the form of a Self Assessment Booklet and an examination consisting of 20 multiple choice questions. The Level 2 Industrial Environment Awareness certificates are issued by EAL which is a recognised Ofqual awarding organisation.
This Level 2 Award in Industrial Environment Awareness is designed to meet the needs of learners and employers across the manufacturing industry. This EAL qualification has been designed for those learners who are working in an industrial environment but have no formal qualifications, are completing an Apprenticeship in Improving Operational Performance, are looking for career progression within the industrial workplace or wish to learn additional knowledge relevant to the workplace.
- Understanding Health & Safety in an Industrial Environment
- Understanding how to communicate in an Industrial Environment
- Understanding working effectively in an Industrial Environment
- Understanding working relationships in an Industrial Environment
- Understanding Rights and Responsibilities in an Industrial Environment
To book, dates can be found in the training booking section of this website.
If you require a course not in the booking calendar, or carried out at your own premises, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (01670) 357638.