The ‘Feed-In’ Tariff (FIT) and the Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) scheme have been launched to encourage deployment of additional low carbon electricity and heat generation, particularly by organisations, businesses, communities and individuals who are not traditionally engaged in the generation market. With the planned extension of the RHI and launch in 2013 of the Green Deal scheme there is now many reasons to engage in Energy Efficiency measures. But what is the policy behind the headlines and what are the requirements and implications for the consumer and businesses of these schemes?
- Duration: 1 day
- Entry Requirements: None
- Course Type: Classroom
This course is ideal for anyone interested in developing a greater understanding of the financial benefits in the energy market.
The course will cover the following topics:
- An explanation of the FIT, RHi and Green Deal process
- Challenges of renewable systems in the built environment
- The Microgeneration Certification (MCS) scheme
- An illustration of how these incentives can work using a variety of case studies
- Advice on best practice of installation
To book, dates can be found in the renewable energy training booking section of this website.
If you require a course not in the booking calendar, or carried out at your own premises, please email email@example.com or call (01670) 543006.