- This event has passed.
19/06/2013 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
This 1 day course covers provides an introduction to Biomass Heating technology and to the sustainable fuel options including harvesting and logistics.
- Duration: 1 day
- Accreditation: Narec
- Entry Requirements: None
- Course Type: Classroom
- Assessment: Tutor Assessed
The course will cover the following topics:
- Biomass Technology Introduction
- Benefits of Biomass
- Where Biomass Heating is suitable
- Biomass systems case studies
- Fuel Types Supply
- Building regulations in relation to Biomass installations
- Fuel storage requirements
- Biomass RHI applications
Candidate Entry Requirements and Target Audience
No entry requirements. The course is aimed at interested individuals or those who will be specifying or selling systems as it will offer sound technical knowledge for the building requirements for a Biomass system.