Narec Distributed Energy provides a range of bespoke to help engineer’s access opportunities relating to renewable and low carbon technologies.
We provide courses from our head office in Blyth, Northumberland, but also can provide training across the globe.
Recent training has included;
- Solar farm project management (delivered in Gurgaon, India)
- Solar farm site survey (Delivered in Gurgaon, India)
- G99 Grid Connection (Delivered in Blyth and also London)
The course range is designed to cover all the technical, financial and legislative aspects of this growth industry. Where there are formal prerequisites for training courses, NDE can complete these as part of condensed learning packages and where permitted, distance learning.
NAREC DE Specialist BESPOKE Courses & Seminars
- Making things happen – Sustainability and renewables for CSR
- G99/G100: Grid connection and export limitation
- Financial incentives for renewable energy
- Renewable Energy Awareness in Social and Residential Housing
Due to the significant reduction in the numbers of engineers installing renewables in the UK since 2015, we have ceased providing accredited courses due to a lack of demand.
Narec Distributed Energy’s training courses can be booked online using our online booking forms or by calling (01670) 543006
Find more information on the renewable energy training booking section of this website.
If you require a course not in the booking calendar, or carried out at your own premises, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (01670) 543006 to discuss how we can assist in delivering your training requirements.