Narec Distributed Energy is once more offering fully funded accredited renewable energy related training courses at our training centre in Blyth, Northumberland. This will enable heating engineers and electricians, as well as existing renewable energy companies, to upskill their staff. Of particular interest for many is the heat pump training, as increases in the Renewable Heat Incentive are causing a skills shortage within this industry.
All installation and maintenance courses can be used by operatives or individuals looking to join the Microgeneration Certification Scheme.
The courses are:
Installation and Maintenance Courses
- Solar PV Installation and Maintenance Training – Logic Level 3 – 4 days
- Solar Thermal Installation & Maintenance Training – Logic Level 3 – 4 days
- Heat Pumps Installation & Maintenance Training – Logic Level 3 – 4 days
- Principles of Metering for Renewable Heat Systems – Logic Level 2 – 1 day
- Accredited Water Regulations Training Course (WRAS 1999) – 1 day
- Energy Efficiency for Gas & Oil Fired DHW & Heating Training – Logic Level 3 – 1 day
- Hot Water Systems & Safety (inc. Unvented hot water) – 1 day
- Fundamental Principles of Environmental Technology Systems – Logic Level 3 – 1 day
To be eligible for the training, you must:
- Be a sole trader, or a company classified as an SME*
- Be undertaking this course for the first time
To enrol on a course, please contact Narec Distributed Energy on email@example.com or 01670 357 638.
More course information is available at www.narecde.co.uk/training
Funding is provided through the European Social Fund, via New College Durham
* An SME is a company with less than 250 staff, an annual turnover not exceeding 50 million euro, and/or an annual balance sheet total not exceeding 43 million euro.