This qualification is designed for learners undertaking auditing of gas work and consists of 2 knowledge only units:
- Auditing Practices and Procedures
- Technical and Safety Considerations
- Course Code: 603/1922/7
- Duration: 2-3 Days
- Accreditation: Logic
- Cost: £595+VAT
- Entry Requirements: Learners must hold a current and valid certificate of gas safety competence for the range and type of gas appliances and installations to be audited
- Course Type: Classroom / Practical
- Assessment: Written exam
Assessment takes the form of a written examination consisting of short answer responses and multiple choice. The Level 3 Auditing of Gas Work certificates are issued by Logic Certification which is a recognised Ofqual awarding organisation.
This qualification is designed for new and existing operatives wishing to undertake an auditing role within the
gas industry. This allows them to gain a formal qualification to enable them to undertake this task. The
- Being able to plan and conduct for an audit,
- Understand the requirements for maintaining audit records and information,
- Be able to apply audit interview techniques,
- Understand the purpose and function of an audit report,
- Be able to provide constructive feedback on the findings of an audit,
- Understand the technical and safety considerations in planning and conducting audits of gas work,
- Know the legislation and standards relevant conducting audits of gas work,
- Know how to work safely when conducting audits
To book, dates can be found in the training booking section of this website.
If you require a course not in the booking calendar, or carried out at your own premises, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (01670) 357638.