Narec Distributed Energy provides a comprehensive range of renewable energy training courses to help engineer’s access opportunities in the UK relating to renewable and low carbon technologies. The course range is designed to cover all the technical, financial and legislative aspects of this growth industry. Where there are formal prerequisites for training courses, NDE can complete these as part of condensed learning packages and where permitted, distance learning.
- Introductory courses and Information Seminars
- Introduction to Renewable Technologies
- Renewable Technologies in the Built Environment
- Introduction to Solid Fuel Combustion
- MCS Coaching
- The Green Deal
- The Renewable Heat Incentive
- Financial Incentives for Renewable Energy Installations
- Electrical Connection
- Photovoltaic (PV)
- Solar Thermal
- Heat Pump
- Heat Pump Installation (LOGIC Accredited)
- Heating System Design
- Heat Loss Calculations
Technical courses have been developed to meet the requirements of the Microgeneration Certification Scheme (MCS), an independent scheme that certifies microgeneration products and installers in accordance with consistent standards and are accredited by LOGIC, and mapped to national occupational standards, providing companies with high quality recognised qualifications.
Narec DE renewable energy training centre
The Narec Renewable Energy Training Centre is fitted with a range of renewable technologies and systems, allowing students to gain practical experience in a simulated environment of working with various low carbon and renewable energy technologies, including:
- Photovoltaic array
- Solar thermal system
- Air source heat pump (Inc. up to date FT5 control systems)
- Energy efficient lighting
- Bespoke training packages can be designed and delivered to meet individual and organisational training needs.
To download a pdf of the centre’s specifications, please click here: Narec DE Renewable Energy Training Centre – technical specification
Narec Distributed Energy’s training courses can be booked online using our online booking forms or by calling (01670) 543006
Find more information on the renewable energy training booking section of this website.
If you require a course not in the booking calendar, or carried out at your own premises, please firstname.lastname@example.org or call (01670) 543006 to discuss how we can assist in delivering your training requirements.