Narec Distributed Energy (NDE) is offering fully funded accredited renewable energy training courses at our training centre in Blyth, Northumberland. This means that there are no charges for the courses whatsoever, this include the course, certification and materials.
The courses are:
- Solar PV Installation and Maintenance Training – Logic Level 3 – 4 days
- Solar Thermal Installation & Maintenance Training – Logic Level 3 – 4 days
- Heat Pumps Installation & Maintenance Training – Logic Level 3 – 4 days
- Principles of Metering for Renewable Heat Systems – Logic Level 2 – 1 day
Prerequisite Courses (as part of a package with the main Installation courses)
- Accredited Water Regulations Training Course (WRAS 1999) – 1 day
- Energy Efficiency for Gas & Oil Fired DHW & Heating Training – Logic Level 3 – 1 day
- Hot Water Systems & Safety (inc. Unvented hot water) – 1 day
Please note, to be eligible for the training, you must be working for a company (or be a sole trader), and be undertaking this course for the first time.
To enrol on a course, and find out detailed eligibility criteria, please contact Narec Distributed Energy on email@example.com or 01670 357 638
Courses end on the 31st December 2018
Funding is provided through the European Social Fund, via New College Durham